PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
Terms of service
Article 1 (Scope of application)
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to any relationship between users of the Service and our company.
2. The rules regarding the use of the Service posted on the Website by the Company shall constitute a part of the Terms.
3. If the terms of this Agreement and the rules described in the preceding paragraph or any explanation of this Service outside of these Terms and Conditions differ, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Article 2 (Use registration)
1. The registration for use shall be completed when the applicant for registration applies for registration in accordance with the method determined by the Company, and the Company determines whether the registration is possible or not according to the criteria set forth by the Company, and notifies the approval.
2. The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason for disapproval.
(1) In the case where all or part of the registration items provided to the Company is false, incorrect or missing
(2) In the case of being a minor, an adult ward, a protected person or a person who has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, a guardian, a person who is a guardian or a person
(3) Anti-social forces, etc. (meaning gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, etc .; the same shall apply hereinafter) or anti-social forces etc. When we judge that we have some kind of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces etc., such as cooperation or involvement in maintenance, operation or management
(4) When the Company determines that the applicant for registration is a person who has violated a contract with the Company in the past or a related party
(5) When we have received the measures of Article 8
(6) In addition, if the Company determines that it is not appropriate to approve the usage registration
3. If there is a change in the registration items, the user shall notify the company of the change without delay in accordance with the method prescribed by the company.
4. We assume no responsibility for any damage caused to the user or a third party caused by the failure of the user to be notified of the change in the registration items described in the preceding paragraph.
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
1. The user shall manage the service user ID and password at his / her own risk.
2. The User may not transfer or lend the User ID and Password to any third party under any circumstances.
3. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and logged in, it will be considered as the use by the user who has registered the user ID.
4. The user shall bear responsibility for damages caused by inadequate management of user ID or password, incorrect use, third party's use, etc., and we assume no responsibility.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
1. The user shall pay the usage fee separately defined by the Company and displayed on the Website as the compensation for the use of the Service, according to the method specified by the Company.
2. We can change the usage fee during the service period.
3. If the user is late to pay the usage fee, he / she shall pay 14.6% per year for the delayed losses.
Article 5 (Use of the Service)
The conditions of use for this service are as follows.
(1) Listed price: Displayed with tax included.
(2) Shipping charges and delivery charges: As specified in the attached table.
(3) When the contract is concluded: It is assumed that the “order confirmation email” is sent from our company.
(4) Purchase slip: We will replace it with "Order confirmation mail".
(5) Delivery destination: Japan.
(6) Delivery date: Usually within 1-2 weeks after receiving application (estimate)
(7) Cancellation: We will accept only if the shipped product is different from the defective product or your order. (Only when contacting within 8 days of arrival of the product.)
(8) Notwithstanding the previous issue, we can not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for the following items.
-Products opened and used
-Product that has been more than 8 days since the product arrived
-A product that has been scratched or soiled by the customer
-Product without package (bag / case)
-Products processed for customers, such as ordered products and products with names
-Other items that can not be returned on the product introduction page
If there is an obvious defect in the product or if there is a difference in goods, we will pay the shipping cost for the returned goods etc. In the case of returned goods / exchange by reasons other than the above, a mailing cost will be borne by the customer.
(9) Warranty: Except as stated above, we do not guarantee the quality, performance, etc. of the products sold.
(10) Other notes
-There is a limited sales volume for products, and may not be delivered due to sold out.
-Due to specification changes by the manufacturer, there may be slight differences from the product being guided on the website.
-The appearance of the actual product may differ from the product photos posted on the website.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
Users must not do the following when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights, portrait rights, right of privacy, honor, other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service or other third parties
(4) Acts that destroy or disturb the functions of our server or network
(5) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(6) Collecting and using personal information about other users
(7) Acts impersonating other users
(8) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(9) Acts contrary to the purpose of using this service
(10) Acts that directly or indirectly trigger or facilitate the acts of the preceding items
(11) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Stop of provision of this service, etc.)
1. If the Company determines that any of the following events occur, it may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
(1) When performing maintenance inspection or update of the computer system concerning this service
(2) When the computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
(3) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, wind and flood damage, blackout or natural disaster
(4) In addition, if the Company determines that the suspension or termination of the Service is appropriate
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party for any reason or for any inconvenience or damage caused by the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 8 (usage restrictions etc.)
1. The Company may restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part, or cancel the registration as a User, upon notice or notification in advance in the following cases: will do.
(1) In the event of breach of any of the terms of this Agreement
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. The Company may restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part, or cancel the registration as a User, without notice or notice in the following cases.
(1) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(2) In the case where there is a petition for suspension of payment or insolvency, or initiation of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, company reorganization proceedings, special liquidation commencement, or similar proceedings.
3. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the user naturally loses the due date profit for any debt owed to the company and must immediately pay all the debts to the company.
4. We will not be liable for any damages caused to users by the actions we have taken under this section.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
1. Users may withdraw from this service and cancel their registration as a user by notifying the Company in a manner prescribed by the Company.
2. In case of withdrawal, if there is a debt owed to the company, the user naturally loses the due date on all debt owed to the company and immediately pays all debts to the company You have to do.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company's default liability will be disclaimed if it is not due to our intention or gross negligence.
2. Even if the Company is liable for any reason, it shall be within the scope of the damage that would normally occur and within the scope of [Paid for a paid service (equivalent to one month's worth in the case of continuous service)]. We will only be liable for compensation.
3. The Company will not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 11 (Handling of personal information)
Article 12 (modification of service contents, etc.)
We can change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and take no responsibility for any damage caused to the user.
Article 13 (Change of Terms of Service)
1. The Company may change the Terms at any time without notifying the User if it deems it necessary.
2. If the Company changes the Terms, it shall notify the user of the contents of the change by posting it on the top page or a link page to the top page, and after notifying the contents of the change, the user If you use the service or if you do not take the procedure for deregistration within [7 business days after posting], the user is deemed to agree to the change of the terms.
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notices or communications between the user and the Company shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Users may not assign or pledge security rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Government law, jurisdiction)
1. Japanese law will be the governing law in interpreting these Terms.
2. If there is a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over [the location of our company's head office] will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.