PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
Article 1 (Basic Policy)
We recognize the importance of personal information and believe that it is our social responsibility to protect personal information, comply with the laws and company rules concerning personal information, and obtain, use and manage personal information handled by our company Properly.
Article 2 (Scope of application)
Article 3 (Definition)
1. "Personal information" means 1 "The law on the protection of personal information" (hereinafter referred to as "the personal information protection law") to identify individuals by their name, date of birth, etc. as defined in Article 2, paragraph 1. Information that can be used (including one that can be identified by easily collating with other information, even if the information alone can not identify a specific individual) and 2) Personal Information Protection Act No. We say thing including personal identification code to establish in Article 2 Clause 2.
2. “Personal information, etc.” means personal information and information such as user\'s product / service purchase history, usage environment, IP address, cookie information, location information, and terminal identification information.
Article 4 (How to collect personal information etc.)
1. We may collect personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver\'s license number etc. when the user registers for use.
2. When the user uses the service of our company or a partner or browses a page, information such as product / service purchase history, usage environment, IP address, cookie information, location information, identification information of the terminal etc. To collect
Article 5 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of our company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
|Purpose of use||Item of personal information|
|user identification||name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver`s license number|
|product delivery||contact information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address|
|charge request||information about billing information such as name, address, contact information such as e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number etc.|
|investigation of violation of terms of service||contact information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address|
|responding to inquiries from users||contact information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address. etc., bank account number, credit card number etc.|
|development and marketing new services||contact information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address|
|provision to third parties and contractors for the above purpose of use (including foreign third parties and contractors)||[items to be provided to third parties and contractors]|
|purpose that accompanies the above purpose of use||personal information above|
Article 6 (Handling of personal information)
1. We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and related guidelines, and handle personal information to the extent necessary for the purpose of use described in the preceding article.
2. With regard to specific personal information, after the purpose of using Article 5 is achieved, we will endeavor to delete the personal information without delay. However, if it is necessary to save in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, Commercial Law, and other related laws and regulations, the Company will store personal information for a certain period of time specified in the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 7 (Safety Management Measures)
Basically, the personal information of the user is protected by the user\'s ID and password, and in processing the user\'s personal information, the personal information protection law and other relevant laws and related guidelines ensure that personal information is not leaked or damaged. Comply with safety management measures.
Article 8 (Provide a third party of personal information)
1. The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases. However, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1) In the case of laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person\'s consent
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national organization or a local public entity or a person commissioned to cooperate to carry out the office work prescribed by law, the execution of the office work by obtaining the consent of the person When there is a risk of affecting
(5) When the following matters have been notified or announced in advance
-Including provision to a third party in the purpose of use
-Items of data provided to third parties
-Means or method of provision to third parties
-Stop providing personal information to third parties upon request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the text of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the Company shall be able to provide personal information to third parties.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of using Article 3
(2) When personal information is provided upon succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) In the case where personal information is jointly used with a specific person, an item of personal information to be shared with the person, the scope of the person jointly using, the person using When the person in charge is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is in a state where it can be easily known.
Article 9 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When the Company requests disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it without delay (when the personal information does not exist, it will notify that effect).
2. If the disclosure falls under any of the following, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. In addition, upon disclosure of personal information, a fee of [● yen] will be charged per case.
(1) If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other right or interest of the person or third party
(2) If there is a possibility that it will significantly affect the proper implementation of our business
(3) If it violates other laws and regulations
Article 10 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1. If the user\'s personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedure established by the company.
2. If the Company receives the request from the User and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the User.
Article 11 (Stop of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
1. The Company suspends or deletes its use from the person, because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or obtained by unauthorized means If required, we will investigate without delay.
2. Based on the results of the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that there is a reason, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc. and notify the person accordingly. However, if it is difficult to stop using personal information, etc. if it is difficult to stop using personal information, etc. if it is necessary to take measures to replace this, which is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person. , Take the said measures.
Article 12 (Contact)
Company name: PAGE-ONER Corporation
Department in charge: 03-4405-3905 AA. Gban (AA.Gban)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.